Lewes Historical Society Antique Shop
The LHS Antique Shop is located at the intersection of Savanah Road and West Third Street across from Zwaanandael Park. The building was constructed in 1898 by the Sussex Trust Title and Safe Deposit Company. It was opened in October of that year, and continued to serve as the Lewes branch of the bank until being replaced by a new structure on Second Street in 1911. The property was subsequently sold, and for a time was used as a store. On December 14, 1929, it was donated to the Zwaanandael Women’s Club by Virginia L. Mustard, a Charter Member of the organization. The building was listed in the National Register of Historic Places in 1980.
The Lewes Historical Society currently owns the building. It was used as a gift shop and gallery. Currently it is the LHS Antique Shop featuring many antique treasures for sale. Lewes in Bloom plants and maintains the front garden.
Annuals planted for 2023
IMPATIENS COMPACT PURPLE SUNPATIENS
|JUNCUS BLUE ARROWS|
|SALVIA LAKE VICTORIA|
|SUNFLOWERS SUNCREDIBLE YELLOW|
|SURDIVA BLUE VIOLET|
|ZINNIA ZYDECO DEEP YELLOW|