Lewes Firehouse

Located at 327 Savannah Road in Lewes

Headquarters Station 1

The current Station 1 was built in 1992 replacing the fire house that was purchased in 1931. This building has many modern features including sleeping quarters for the volunteers and a command center for the City of Lewes for major emergencies. A museum room was added in 2007 to house our 1925 American LaFrance antique pumper along with displaying our history. The original Station 1 was in City Hall and located on West Third Street from the late 1800’s through 1931, currently housing an antique store.
 
There is a raised garden around the Station Sign that Lewes in Bloom Maintains.
 

Annuals planted for 2023

FIREHOUSE
ANGELONIA ARCHANGEL RED
BEGONIA  BADA BOOM PINK
BEGONIA  VIKING CORAL FLAME
BEGONIA BIG ROSE
BEGONIA WHOPPER RED BRONZE LEAF
BRACTEANTHA GRANVIA PEACHY KEEN
COLEUS ALLIGATOR ALLEY
COLEUS RIVER WALK
COLEUS VENICE BOULEVARD
CUPHEA VERMILLIONAIRE
DAHLIA MYSTIC SPIRIT
HELIANTHUS SUNCREDIBLE
HELIANTHUS ZEUS
LANTANA LUSCIOUS LEMON TART
LANTANA RED ROYALE
PENTAS STARCLUSTER ROSE
PENTAS SUNSTAR RED
SUNPATIENS CORAL PINK
SUNPATIENS PURPLE
VINCA CORA CASCADE STRAWBERRY